April 15, 2011 § Leave a comment
1. What company does the advertisement represent/subvert?
This company advertises Absolute Vodka.
2. What kind of product(s) is being advertised?
This product in the advertisement is Absolute Vodka.
3. What imagery is used in the advertisement to subvert?
The imagery is the ad is a rope hanging in the shape of an absolute vodka bottle.
4. What message (text, copy) is used in the advertisement?
The text in the ad is ‘Absolute Hangover’.
5. How are the elements and principles of design used to convey a message?
Bright colours are used to make the ad pop and large text makes the message prominent.
6. Who is the target audience of the advertisement?
Target audience would be young adults.
7. Does the ad jam convey a clear and successful message?
The ad jams message is definitely clear and successful while using humour to get the point across.
8. How could the ad jam be improved?
Better scare tactic.